Latest Update: Huge performance boosts across the board! Lots of behind the scenes and quality of life changes. The game is no longer Pay What you Want but there's now a demo available! Please give it a go!
Please look forward to future updates.
KiloBite is the Cake Collective's first game, mostly made by two people! Thank you for taking a look at our game and we hope you enjoy!
KiloBite is an the next logical step for snake, 3D! A simple HighScore chaser with a beautiful retro look; which can be left on or mixed and matched to achieve a look you like.
"Perfectly executed and presented despite being developed in less than 24 hours, it's also a promising indication of what the Cake Collective are capable of, leaving me feeling hyped for their next release." James Monkman, RGCD.
"Kilobite tickles a basic itch that makes it easy to pick up and play for a few sessions while trying to garner new high scores to brag to your friends." Adam Paris, Indie Statik.
"How many dots can you gobble while avoiding crashing into your own tail? I can manage about three. I am the best." Tom Sykes, PC Gamer.
"It's nice to see we get unique arcade games like this on Linux." Liam Dawe, GamingOnLinux
This game is compatible with a keyboard and 360 controller by default.
- Left Stick controls your rotation through X and Y.
- Right Stick controls your Yaw.
- Left and Right Bumper quick turn in their respective direction.
- A Button is used to select or advance a menu.
- B Button is used to go back a menu.
- Arrow keys control your rotation through X and Y.
- S and D control your Yaw.
- A and F quick turn in their respective direction, A Left and F Right.
- Space is used to select or advance a menu.
- ESC is used to go back a menu.
Please download the demo and try it yourself, if you enjoy the game then please feel free to send a few pounds our way!
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of £1.50 GBP. You will get access to the following files: